DayCor® Superb Corona Detection Systems
Based on UV Solar Blind Technology
Certified Tested Sensitivity: 1.3pC @ 10m
Superb is the most sensitive bi-spectral Visible-UVc detection apparatus with absolute solar blind performance and with high pinpointing resolution.
Superb integrates latest technological innovations and human engineering considerations with dedicated specialty optics, proprietary UV filters, upscale imaging components, and light weight body.
Superb unique design enables long continuous inspection and eliminates arms and eyes strain.
Superb is manufactured under adherence to rigorous quality control standards.
- High brightness high resolution large VGA colored LCD
- On-board storage via Compact-Flash Card
- MPEG Video/Audio on-board recording and storage
- JPG on-board capturing function
- Playback on-board function for images and videos
- Fit for inspection under any light and weather conditions
- Manual and Automatic focus for both UV and Visible channels
- Zooming capability of both UV and Visible
- Integration mode for larger signals and reduced background noise
- Blob counting and display for evaluation of the corona strength
- Reporting software
- One-touch button functions operations; no need for menu browsing
- Multi lingual display - optional
- UV only, Visible only and Combined UV + Visible modes
- Accessories: GPS, title editor, voice recording, remote control
- Accurately pinpoints sources of corona, partial discharge, micro arcing and arcing that may lead to: audio noise, radio/TV interference and electrical mechanical failures
- Saves report processing time by proprietary reports generating software
- Enables continuous work without exerted strain on arms or eyes
- Built for teamwork
- Reliable with the highest sensitivity possible
- Daytime inspection saves night shifts rates, is safer and more efficient